Back-To-School Immunization Health CLinicsPresented By University Health and Community First Health Plans
University Health is now offering Back-To-School Immunization Clinics
at a location near you!
Make sure your little superhero gets caught up on recommended childhood immunizations and well-child visits before the new school year begins.
It’s the one of the best things you can do for your child’s health.
Join us June 26 and July 17, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for Community First’s no-cost, Back-To-School Immunization Clinics in partnership with University Health. There’s still time to register!
Get your child up-to-date on their immunizations and well-child checkups. Members will have the chance to take home exclusive giveaways such as:
- School supplies
- Child booster seat*
- Gift cards*
When school beings, Texas requires students to be up-to-date with their shots, in the process of getting them, or have a valid exception.
Call 210-358-7020 to make an appointment for our June 26 clinic, or book online by following these three simple steps:
- Click here: Checkup & Immunization Clinic Appointment Registration
- Select Immunizations or Well Child Exam/Annual Exam in the Type of Visit dropdown menu.
- Select the site location you wish to register for:
- CFHP Back-To-School Event (Davis MS Clinic) – 6/26/2021
- CFHP Back-To-School Event (Harlandale Clinic) – 7/17/2021
*For eligible Community First Members only. Call 210-358-6055 or email email@example.com for eligibility requirements.