Live EVV Training Webinars in May and June
In May and June, the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) and Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) will hold live Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) policy and EVV Portal training webinars for program providers and financial management service agencies (FMSAs) required to use EVV by the Cures Act in the following programs:
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS)
- Note: This training is appropriate for new CLASS program providers who have never used EVV. CLASS program providers who need to complete annual EVV training should attend the webinar for existing program providers in June.
- Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Waiver
- Home and Community Based Services – Adult Mental Health (HCBS-AMH)
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS) employers (optional)
- Home and Community-Based Service (HCS)
- Texas Home Living (TxHmL)
Program providers and FMSAs affected by the Cures Act EVV expansion must complete EVV Portal training and EVV policy training before Dec. 1, 2020, and then annually. See the EVV Required Training Checklist for more information.
To meet the training requirement, program providers and FMSAs attending these webinars must:
- Register for Session 1.
- Register for Session 2.
- Attend both sessions from start to finish.
To register, click the links below:
|Session 1||May 19, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 2||May 20, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 1||May 26, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 2||May 27, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 1||June 2, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 2||June 3, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 1||June 9, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Session 2||June 10, 2020||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
Additional Training Opportunities
Program providers and FMSAs can also meet training requirements by completing computer-based training (CBT) online in the HHSC Learning Portal and TMHP Learning Management System (LMS). Users must have a user name and password to access training materials on the LMS. Click here to register for the LMS. HHSC and TMHP are planning additional live training events this fall and will provide more information when available.
For questions about registration or the EVV Portal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about EVV training requirements, email HHSC at email@example.com.