It’s important to be informed about your health plan. As a Community First Member, we want you to take full advantage of the benefits available to you, including many no-cost value-added services and added benefits.
To help you better get to know your plan, we have recently updated our Member Handbooks. We hope you’ll take some time to review your plan’s handbook in order to maximize your health benefits before the year’s end.
Click the link below to review your health plan’s Member Handbook. If you are unsure as to which health plan you are a Member of, check your Member ID card.
Here are a few things you’ll find in your plan’s Member Handbook:
- Important phone numbers including Member Services, 24/7 Nurse Advice Line, Pharmacy Vendor, Dental & Vision Vendors, and more.
- How to use your Member ID card
- Added benefits and value-added services specific to your plan
- How to select and/or change a primary care provider
- Where to go for care
- Cost-sharing information (if applicable) including copay and coinsurance amounts
- A benefits chart (list of covered health care services)
- Information about our Health & Wellness Programs
- How to register for an account on the secure Member Portal
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental, vision, and hearing coverage (if applicable)
- Limits and exclusions to coverage
- How to file a complaint/appeal process
Please contact Member Services if you’d like a printed copy of your plan’s Member Handbook. We will mail one to you, at no cost, within five business days. Happy reading!