Community First Provider PortalOne secure place with new features to increase efficiency, giving you more time to care for your patients.
Provider Portal Features
Update Provider Information
Add or remove users on the portal and update practice information.
The Provider Portal has been completely redesigned to help you, our valued Provider, access needed information more quickly, better serving your practice with the ultimate goal of benefitting the health and wellness of Members.
New Provider Portal features include:
- User and mobile-friendly design and functionality
- Increased transparency to help Providers access a comprehensive view of a Member’s health and care plan
- Code look up function for diagnoses, procedures, and drugs
- Patient Management tool to help you pull up patient information more quickly
Create a new Provider Account in just a few simple steps. All Community First Providers must create a new account.
Already created an account? Click below to log in.
Provider Portal FAQs
How Do I create a new account?
It’s easy. Follow these steps:
- Click on “Create my Provider Account“
- Select “Register Today”
- Enter all required fields, including your name and practice information
- Create your username and password
Once your account has been created, Community First will verify your Provider status. Once verified, you will then receive a confirmation email stating that you have successfully registered and can now access the Portal.
I Need Help REgistering. Who Should I Contact?
Our Provider Relations team is here to help. Call 210-358-6294, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance, or email ProviderRelations@cfhp.com.
COMMUNITY FIRST PROVIDER NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date on important news and upcoming events.