Beginning Tuesday, November 30, 2021, you will need to create a new account in order to access the new Member and Provider Portals.
Please select either the Member or Provider option below to get started.
Community First Member & Provider Portals
access personalized tools and resources all in one convenient place
The new Member Portal is here. Take control of your health care benefits today.
All Community First Members must create a new account.
The new Provider Portal is here. Better serve your Members and increase practice efficiency today.
All Community First Providers must create a new account.
Why Do I need to create a new account to access the portal?
To better serve our Members and Providers, we have completely redesigned our portal platform to provide an improved user experience.
If you’ve registered for the Member or Provider Portal before, your previous username and password will no longer work. In order to now access the Member or Provider Portal, you must create a new account. This is a simple process that should only take a few minutes of your time.
How Do I create my new account?
What are the benefits of creating an account?
There are many benefits to creating an account and utilizing the portal. Here are just a few.
On the Member Portal, Members can:
- View, download, and print your Member ID card
- Request a new Member ID card be mailed to you
- Change your primary care provider
- Review your claims
- Check your health care benefits and eligibility
- Update your contact information and communication preferences
On the Provider Portal, Providers can:
- Verify Member eligibility
- Manage claims
- Update contact information and add/remove users
- View pharmacy max allowable costs and other elements
- Access Provider Manuals
- Look up codes by diagnosis, procedure, or drug
- Request authorization from the plan