On January 14, 2021, TMHP made improvements to the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal and updated the related training materials.
EVV Portal Improvements
The EVV Reason Code Usage and Free Text Report has been updated as follows:
- New “Days Used in a Month” column — The new column displays the total number of days a reason code and reason code description is used for a member within the reporting month. EVV Portal users can refer to this column to monitor EVV compliance for potential misuse of EVV reason codes. Refer to the HHSC EVV Reason Codes Policy for more information.
- Existing “Count” column renamed to “Total Count” — The “Total Count” column displays the total number of times a reason code and reason code description is used for a member within the reporting month. The update gives a more accurate description of the data within the column because a reason code and reason code description may be used multiple times per day for a member.
- Default comma-separated values (CSV) format— The report will automatically default to CSV format if the selected report criteria creates a large report.
EVV Portal Training Material Updates
The following EVV Portal computer-based training (CBT) module and job aid in the TMHP Learning Management System (LMS) have also been updated to include the improvements to the EVV Portal:
- Module 5 Part 3: EVV Portal Standard Reports
- Using the EVV Portal: EVV Reason Code Usage and Free Text Report job aid
Users must have a user name and password to access training materials on the TMHP LMS. Click here to register for the LMS.
For more information, email email@example.com.