Cures Act EVV Training Sessions March 23-26 in Austin
This information is for program providers and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) required to use electronic visit verification by Jan. 1, 2021.
Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) and Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) is hosting EVV policy and EVV Portal training sessions for:
- FMSAs impacted by the Cures Act
- Program providers impacted by the Cures Act in the following programs:
- Deaf-Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Home and Community-Based Services-Adult Mental Health (HCBS-AMH)
- Home and Community-based Services (HCS)
- Texas Home Living (TxHmL)
- Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Waiver
More details and registration for the EVV Training – New Program Providers and FMSAs is available in the HHS Learning Portal.