Community First Health Plans has partnered with Payspan to provide claim reimbursement and remittance advice (EOP) for our Providers.
This free service electronically deposits Community First Health Plans provider reimbursement payments to the bank account(s) of your choice via electronic funds transfer (EFT) and provides online access to Explanation of Payments (EOPs) and payment reconciliation reports. This service allows our providers to reduce costs, improve cash flow, and reduce paper usage.
This notification explains the services offered by Payspan, the benefits of the Payspan solution, and how to register your practice for the service.
THE PAYSPAN SERVICE
Payspan is healthcare’s leading provider of payment reimbursement solutions. The Payspan network connects over 700 health plans with over 1,300,000 provider payees and 107,000,000 consumers. With the largest healthcare network in the U.S., Payspan provides payment automation services that improve administrative efficiency, meet regulatory requirements, and allows providers to manage their reimbursements.
Your Next Steps
- Your practice has been assigned a unique Payspan registration code(s) which identifies your relationship with Community First Health Plans. Your new registration code will allow you to register to receive payments via EFT. This code(s) will be sent to you via email from Payspan along with registration instructions.
- You may also request your registration code(s) at https://www.payspanhealth.com/requestRegCode/ or contact Payspan via email to request your Payspan registration codes at Providersupport@Payspanhealth.com. Please use subject line “Registration Code Request – Community First Health Plans” and include the Tax Identification Number for your practice in the body of the email.
- Your payments will be made as paper check until you enroll in EFT.
We highly encourage you to activate your registration code(s) to enjoy the following benefits:
- Go Green: Receiving EFT payments is better for the environment
- Speed: Selecting EFT reduces costs and allows you to receive payments and EOBs faster
- Security: EFT payments are more secure – you do not have to worry about a lost check in the mail
- Efficiency: EFT payments reduce trips to the bank
- Reconciliation: The Payspan portal enables reporting for accounting accuracy
For additional assistance, please visit the Payspan website at https://www.payspanhealth.com/nps/Support/Index, contact Payspan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 877-331-7154, option 1.