FOR Community First PROVIDERS AND STAFF
DispatchHealth brings the power of the hospital to the comfort of Your home.
DispatchHealth works with Providers to provide high-acuity care after-hours, on weekends, holidays or during capacity constraints.
Here is how DispatchHealth can help:
- Provide same-day, high-acuity medical care in the home
- Coordinate care with patient’s primary care provider and/or other care team members as appropriate following visit
- Share valuable insight into social determinants of health
- Improve health outcomes and achieve industry-leading patient satisfaction scores
- Reduce health care costs
Use DispatchHealth with three easy steps:
1. Request an in-home visit
- Call 210-245-7120
- Express.DispatchHealth.com (account activation needed)
2. Care team dispatched to home
A physician assistant or nurse practitioner with a medical technician will arrive at your patient’s home.
3. Follow-up communication and coordination of care
DispatchHealth will send the patient’s clinical encounter note after each visit. The on-site medical team will also coordinate care at the bedside as appropriate.
Call 210-245-7120 to schedule a patient visit.
Available 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week, including holidays.
More Information for Community First Providers
Dispatchhealth treats these common conditions (and more)
- CHF exacerbation
- Lacerations requiring sutures or staples
- Wound care
Ear, nose, and throat
- Facial trauma
- Foreign body removal (ear/nose)
- Constipation and fecal impaction
- Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Foley catheter malfunction
- Kidney stones
- Urinary infections
- Urinary retention
- Evaluation and treatment of severe back pain
- Evaluation and treatment of suspected DVT
- Minor fractures
- Strains or sprains
- Corneal abrasion
- Foreign body removal
- Periorbital cellulitis
- Asthma exacerbation
- COPD exacerbation
Procedures offered (but not limited to)
- Advanced on-site blood tests
- Bronchodilator administration
- Catheter insertion: Foley, Coudé, and suprapubic
- Incision and drainage of skin lesions
- IV fluids: medications and antibiotics
- IV medications: diuretics, steroids, antibiotics, and antiemetics
- IV placement
- Nasal packing and cautery
- Nebulizer treatments
- Rapid infectious disease testing (COVID, flu, strep, and mono)
- Simple and complex laceration repair: sutures or staples
- Splinting injured extremities
- 12-lead EKG
For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com/partners
DispatchHealth is in network with most insurance providers including Medicare. DispatchHealth complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Visit www.DispatchHealth.com/non-discrimination-statement to learn more. ©2022 DispatchHealth. All Rights Reserved.