Hot off the press!
The Community First 2021 Fall/Winter Member and Provider Newsletters are now available to read/download on our website.
The Provider Newsletter includes important information about:
- Updated clinical practice guidelines
- Care Management services available to Members
- New 2022 autism service benefits
- Newly designed Community First Member ID cards
- Child Psychiatric Access Network, a new resource for PCPs
- Preparing for the new Provider Enrollment and Management System (PEMS)
- Provider enrollment revalidation extensions
- Immunization billing changes
- …and more!
The Member Newsletter includes important information about:
- Vaccines, including COVID-19 boosters and shots for children
- Immunizations for teens
- Flu shot information
- How to access our new Member Portal
- Newly designed Member ID cards
- Health care for women
- Mental health resources
- …and more!
Read the Provider Newsletter by visiting CommunityFirstHealthPlans.com/Provider-Newsletter. If you’d like to request a paper copy of the Provider Newsletter be mailed to you free of charge, please contact your Provider Relations Representative or call Provider Relations at 210-358-6294.
Read the Member Newsletter by visiting CommunityFirstHealthPlans.com/Member-Newsletter. If you’d like to request a paper copy of the Member Newsletter be mailed to you free of charge, please call Member Services at 1-800-434-2347.