Community First Health Plans is excited to announce the EMPOWERING PATHWAYS: Maternal Scholarship Program is now accepting applications.
Application deadline is February 19, 2023. Apply online at CommunityFirstHealthPlans.com/Scholarships.
EMPOWERING PATHWAYS: Maternal Scholarship Program provides pregnant Community First Members funding for career training and the opportunity for a full-time job in the health care industry.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Selected recipients receive the following:
• Funding for a career certificate program
• Desktop computer or laptop (while supplies last)
• Guidance, career counseling, job skill training
• Interview(s) for full-time employment upon completion
• A pregnant Community First Health Plans Member
• At least 18 years of age
• A resident of any San Antonio City Council District
• High school graduate/GED recipient
• Able to access the internet.
Recipients may also qualify for child care assistance, transportation allowance, and utility assistance.
For more information and to apply please visit CommunityFirstHealthPlans.com/Scholarships. For help or a paper application, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-358-6055.