UT Health Confianza is providing COVID-19 Health Literacy ECHO sessions to share up-to-date information about COVID-19 to local providers. ECHO Sessions will include didactics followed by participant presentations of real-life situations and group discussion to share resources and inform care.
Learn more here.
Who is presenting?
Each session will be hosted by a team of experts in infectious disease, community health, and health literacy.
Why should I attend?
By joining one of the sessions below you’ll be able to:
- Receive free continuing education credits, including Ethics Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Have ongoing, case-based learning
- Engage with a dynamic community of learning
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Learn capacity building for community-based clinics
Sessions will be held from 12 to 1 p.m.