In August 2021, Community First Health Plans announced its newest addition to its family of health care plans: Medicare Advantage Alamo Plan. Designed to serve the health care needs of seniors in Bexar County ages 65+, Medicare Advantage Alamo Plan offers the same level of high quality health care coverage that Community First has been providing families, children, expecting mothers, and individuals with special needs in the Bexar County service area and surrounding counties for over 25 years.
Given the recent growth in the Bexar county service area, Community First Medicare Advantage Alamo Plan was developed with the health and wellness needs of local seniors in mind. Community First Medicare Advantage Alamo Plan offers the coverage you get from Original Medicare – Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance) – plus additional benefits, including Medicare Part D (drug coverage), dental, vision, and hearing coverage, and more. over-the counter health items, transportation to health care visits, free fitness membership, 24/7 Nurse Advice Line, and much more.
Additional benefits of the Community First Medicare Advantage Plan include:*
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line.
- Free YMCA Fitness Membership .
- Pre-loaded payment card to purchase over-the-counter health and wellness products.
- Post-hospital discharge at-home meal delivery program.
- Non-emergency transportation to scheduled health appointments.
- Gift card incentives,giveaways, and more for participating in Community First Health & Wellness Programs.
Interested in becoming a network provider? Visit CommunityFirstMedicare.com and click on Providers to fill out a Letter of Interest and review Provider Resources.